Friday, February 24, 2017

Bush Baby News!


Can you see Mount Kilimanjaro off my left shoulder?!! 


Click Here to view the latest Email Newsletter!


Prayer Points~

  • Continued prayers for the renewal of my Work and Residence Permits!! I have a stamp within my passport that says all my documents are in process but do not have them in hand yet. 
  • We celebrate that after drought there has been rainfall this week!! There is still a food shortage and by faith farmers are planting. We pray for the continued rain and nourishment for the crops!
  • After I sent the brief post about my time in the protectorate there was word that a friend (up in Mwanza who has been a part of the ministry there who is Albino) got word that her younger siblings who also have albinism were attacked. There is a great deal of information that I do not know at this time. The young girl was protected but two women were beaten and raped along with a man. This is tragic and I ask that you keep praying for breakthrough!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment