Saturday, April 14, 2018

Graduation News!!

I am making the final edits on my final project/thesis! You may here me "celebrating" across the ocean when the final submission is sent! I am excited that I get to come to the States for my hooding ceremony, graduation, and all the fun festivities! If you are in the area and would like to help me celebrate there will be an open house given by my family! 


Open House to celebrate Wendy Wagoner's

Master of Science in Education
&
Master's Certificate in Early Childhood Education

Date: May 13, 2018
Time: 4pm-8pm
Hostess: Rhonda Coulter
Place: 545 Willoughby Ct.
Plainfield, Indiana
Questions: 317-695-7194

Rhonda's yummy cake and snacks! 


I will be in the States for a few short weeks then back to Tanzania, East Africa. I hope to have the chance for as many hugs and chats as I can on this Sunday!!

I am very excited and happy to those who have supported me in this process!

No comments:

Post a Comment