Thursday, March 13, 2014

Ushering in Year 34!!


Its My Birthday!  I am now 34 years old!  I look forward to this next year and the new season the Lord is bringing!  Here is a list of the 33 things that I learned during the year of being 33 years old!
(In no particular order)
1.  Being an aunt continues to be one of the best     things in the world.
2.  Star gazing is the best from the African Bush
3.  A process is just as important if not more than     an outcome.
4.  True friends continue to be God's greatest gift!
5.  Placing my feet in the same locations of Paul on his Missionary Route provided such soul                 searching refreshment.
6.  Laughter truly is the best medicine
7.  Steadfastness is not for sissies
8.  Glimpses of Heaven are all around us
9.  The island of Malta is an inspiring island
10.  There is always something to be thankful for
11.  Life is sometimes, well, just plain tough
12.  I am "glorifyedly wrecked!"
13.  Sometimes the ends of the Earth is exactly where one should be
14.  Homes all over the world is a pretty special thing to have
15.  Loving children is an international language
16.  Milo is the best little MD and buddy EVER
17.  I like to color outside the lines once in awhile
18.  Perfect Peace truly is the most wonderful gift!
19.  My favorite thing to do in the States is hug
20.  Eating out all the time is over-rated
21.  I have met some pretty wonderful people this year
22.  So many lessons are discovered everyday of the very Bible Stories I have heard over and over!!
23.  Hot drinks are the only way to survive winter
24.  Snow on Christmas brings warm fuzzies but not on any other calendar day
25.  Africa has taught me far more than I have taught Africa
26.  You can tell a lot about a person by his/her smile
27.  Music runs through my veins
28.  There are things in life that do not always have an answer of explanation
29.  A year can go by so slowly and quickly at the same time
30.  I can do all things through HIM who strengthens me
31.  Relationships= the hardest and most wonderful item created
32.  Oh how I love being a "mom" to many for "my kids" throughout the world bring me so much joy!
33.  I am one blessed gal with the amount of people in the world who I love and dearly loved by!!

May the Lord be Glorified in these 365 days of my 34th year of life!

No comments:

Post a Comment