Saturday, May 31, 2014

Colorado

I am very excited to finally get to be in Colorado to visit supporters and friends out West!  The Scoma family have always remained close to my heart despite the distance.  I lived with them when I was an intern out here and this little man pictured with Milo was only 6 weeks old!  Kaarin and Katelyn (mom and oldest daughter) visited me during this last term but it has been awhile since I have seen the family.  It is extra exciting because after much prayer, hard work, and a lot of patience they as close to launching the ministry Guided Hope.  A ranch dedicated to empowering families through ranch activities and joy found loving animals.  They especially have a heart for military families, adoption, and those in grief.  It is a joy that after 10 + years knowing the Scoma's and praying with them as the Lord continues to reveal this call to get to experience these days together.  

Milo loves life on the Ranch and loves all the Scoma kids attention.  He now has new dog friends, goats, llamas, horses chickens, pigs, cows, bunnies, and he likes to chase the barn cats.  I am enjoying reconnecting with people plus Guided Hope has some ministry tasks that I can do while I am here.  I have also got back up on top of a horse and have to say I'm not all that sore!  The mountains are beautiful and therapeutic for the soul.    

No comments:

Post a Comment