Monday, May 19, 2014

Annah gives birth to a baby girl!

This picture was taken just before I left Tanzania in November 2013.  Annah (who is the national I trained and in the picture) was at the time about four months pregnant.  I am pleased to announce that I received a message today from her through Facebook Messenger (believe it or not) that she gave birth to a baby girl today 5/18/2014.  How thankful I am for facebook to be connected when on either side of the ocean to get wonderful announcements such as these!  I do not have many details other than this yet.  I rejoice with Jephat and Annah even from afar and hope to get to see the baby girl one day soon!  Let just rejoice for this new precious life and pray for Annah as she gains her strength!  May God continue to do great things through this beautiful family!!

Praise God from whom all Blessings Flow!  

No comments:

Post a Comment