Thursday, June 12, 2014

Milo turns 6 years old!


Bella and I enjoyed spending the day together celebrating Milo's Birthday Wednesday!  Who better to get on a fun day plan then the help of a cutie niece!  We made homemade dog biscuits and shared many giggles!  It had been a few weeks since I had seen them so it was fun to share the day together.

I know that not everyone is a dog person and I try to not over-personalize my four legged buddy.  But, Milo is the perfect little dog for the journey.  He is a helper and a deep comfort.  He is really the only consistent one in my days between my vastly different worlds.  He has a funny little personality and just goes with the flow!  I hope to one day fulfill my dream (right now mere outlines) of a children's book series about the adventures of Milo!  Milo is a great help to many kids in the States being connected to missions and the kids of Tanzania.  So, this four legged friend is pretty special and I am thankful to have him!  Happy 6th Birthday Milo!    

No comments:

Post a Comment