Sunday, April 2, 2017

March Madness



 While there is no basketball here in Tanzania it seems that March came and went with a different kind of madness. I do not mean to suggest a bad one but it was filled with a lot of points for the Kingdom! With very few time outs I might add! However, I did manage a "time out" for my Birthday! It fell over a weekend and it seemed right this year to go away for a bit of reflection and rest. I went up the slopes of Mount Kilimanjaro to explore new territory, take pictures, and enjoy the sites. I got to venture to one of the water falls and it was cold lovely spring water. Not only did I become a year older but the week also marks the anniversary of my coming to Tanzania. Seven years of this madness of a journey and I wouldn't trade it for anything. I have become stronger and rejoice of all the wonderful things I have learned. I count it a blessing to serve here in Tanzania.










The pre-primary staff were kind enough to celebrate my Birthday! It was very sweet!









Prayer Points~


  • May this year be filled with joy, adventure, and many God moments as I serve another year here in Tanzania. 

No comments:

Post a Comment