Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Naserian's Baptism


 The picture to the left is one of the first days I was introduced to Naserian. She was a malnourished poor orphan who took my breath away. I gave her this cross bookmark that day and to watch her as she prayed for the Lord to provide for her~ I was moved to tears. Our relationship has grown and since that day I have provided for Naserian to go to a boarding school and now known by many as Momma Naserian. This is her pictured to the right. She is now in Class 6 almost taller than I am! She is confident and doing so well in school! She is trilingual and would like to be a teacher in Maasailand one day! A few Sundays ago I got to baptize her and it was the most precious day one could ask the Lord for! What a difference Jesus makes in our lives!










Prayer Points~

  • May Naserian continue to grow and mature in her relationship with Jesus. May she hold on to the truth that God is her perfect Father. May she continue to be equipped day by day to reach her dream and calling to make a difference as a teacher to her people! 

No comments:

Post a Comment