Monday, April 7, 2014

Tales of Tanzania and the Partnership of Transforming Lives

Sharing with the kids at Reunion in Plainfield, IN


My niece Bella joining Pappy and I at the Golden Glow Luncheon 


I also had a lovely weekend with the Price Hill Church of Christ in Cincinnati, OH; FCA at Plainfield High School; Rotary Clubs; Kiwanis Club; Small Groups; Sunday School Classes; Crossroads Christian Church.   I find it to be a great joy to share the beautiful partnership that God put together in His plan to expand the Kingdom.  Oh, how it has taught me beautiful things about our relationship with Him, with one another, and with those we hope to share the gospel!  I can see the more simplistic jewels of joy found in these relationships that I feel we loose sight of filled in a world that has so much.  Even though there are many joys and struggles found in adjusting to life back on this side of the ocean.  I find that there is a great task the Lord has revealed to me to do here.  I want to make the most of given opportunities to paint the joys of the partnership, the beauty of new believers, and how worship occurs in other parts of the world.  It is a gift to be a part of God's global church and the good old USA needs people like me to be a window to other parts of the world (instead of relying on CNN.)  There are believers who are daily persecuted for their faith.  New believers with no earthly possessions and yet the joy over flowing!  A smile of someone who hears the name Jesus for the first time lights up the place on a map.  Worship that occurs in countless ways and in countless forms happens every minute of every day all over the world.  And someday every tribe, tongue, and nation will worship for eternity together!!  I am not sure how God will make it happen since we have our share of squabbles here on Earth.  But, I know one thing, it will be perfect!  I like having my opportunities to make the ocean a little smaller in my own way by sharing about my dear brothers and sister in Christ of Tanzania and the partnership of ministry we all have as we worship our Creator!    

Prayer Point~

  • I travel to attend SonScape Retreats April 8th - 15th for rest, renewal, restoration, guidance, and hope for a new healthy season of ministry.   

No comments:

Post a Comment